I will notarize your documents at a reasonable fee.
Notarial Services requirements
- All potential clients must first call our office to arrange an appointment ( these are quite flexible)
- Documents must be bona fide - in the original (not a copy).
- Where an individual is required to swear an oath under the Evidence Act, it is essential that the individual personally appear before the lawyer
- Two pieces of personal identification of the individual swearing/affirming the document one of which should bear your photograph
(Please note that acceptable photo identification includes a driver's license a passport, a citizenship card but NOT an Ontario health insurance card.) Notarial Services provided are as follows:
- Certified true copies of birth, marriage, death & other forms
- Consent to Travel Letters & Letters of Invitation for Foreign Travel and for Visitors Visa
- Execution/Authentication of all documents including International Documents
- Notarizations/Attestations of Signatures & Wills and other important documents
- Statutory declaration for Canadian Citizenship and Immigration & Permanent Resident (PR) Card
- Affidavit of Execution & Identity (Oath Administered) & Affirmations Administered
- Statutory declaration concerning a lost, stolen or damaged Canadian Passport or other lost documents
- Statutory declarations for change of name